The ALB-Box is the direct result of further development of our COM-Box with all features and benefits. The ex-proof (Ex e) box fits perfectly in the most demanding plant conditions and offers numerous technical benefits. The interior design allows installation of 2 separate switching networks. A convenient solution, which was only possible with 2 housings in the time before ALB-Box was created. Available with sensors of different designs and connections for solenoid valves, this new creation fits perfectly in different applications and diverse process plants.
• Dimensions: 160x82x60 (without vision beacon), 160x82x80 (with vision beacon)
• Housing: Aluminium, polyester-powder-coated
• Ingress protection: IP65 (with breathing membrane), IP67 / IP68 (without breathing membrane)
• newly developed design with two different circuits in ONE housing
• Service friendly by cover with hinge and captive screws
• high leak tightness by foamed sealing
Depending on the mounted micro-switch or sensor the switch-boxes can be installed in gas-Ex-zone 1 und 2 (category 2G und 3G), as well as in dust-Ex-zone 21 und 22 (category 2D und 3D). For dust-Ex-zone 21 the housing design with increased safety (Ex e) is required.
low-temperature design: max. bis -50° C
high temperature design: max. 100° C
Certificates and approvals
EAC, IEC-Ex, NEPSI, INMETRO, SIL2
• Housing cover: closed cover, vision panel (real glass), vision beacon "OPEN+CLOSED"
• Axis: stainless steel (1.4305) or techn. plastic (POM)
• Qty. cable glands: front side 2 pieces, sideways 2 pieces (each)
• Klemmen: max. 14 Reihenklemmen mit 1,5 mm2 Aderquerschnitt